If you love something, let it go.
If it comes back to you, its yours forever.
If it doesnt, then it was never meant to be.
If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you.If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you.
If I wouldn't love you, I wouldn't miss you.
But I did, I do and I will.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
There's this place in me where your finger tips still rest...
your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo...
It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
When you lose someone, you don't lose them all at once. You lose them in pieces over time.
They say memories last forever.
I sit here, thinking about you, and all the times I had you by my side.
I remember the smiles that crept on my face and the happy tears that ran down my cheeks.
I see your warm, gentle eyes looking at me, and I can feel your presence when I close my eyes, but when I reach for you, I feel you slipping away...
It's like my memory is fading.


<< Home